FAMJAM Pop Ups are photography events for families that just want to pop in and get a handful of updated family portraits. Pop up events have a wide range of pricing options, and the option to extend your session for more candid photos.
And remember family photos don’t always mean kids… you can bring your parents, siblings, fur babies, or just updated photos with your true love.
Pop up events will be held to celebrate a holiday, a season, a theme, or location. We will post the events annually and you can sign up in advance.
Many of our clients have us for heirloom sessions (our full length, documentary family sessions) every couple years, and in-between they update their family portraits with a pop up!
This is also a perfect product for the first couple years, when your little beans are changing every month.
With these events you will have two photographers, 30 minutes, and 60-80 images to choose from.
- They may be rescheduled due to weather. The back up dates will also be provided so you can keep both days on your calendar clear.
- When you see an event you are interested in, you can book a time by sending us an email and saying hi. Following that you will send the retainer via email transfer to hold your spot. The cost for the retainer is $200.
- Following the session, you’ll pay the balance ($325, which includes GST for the whole fee). We’ll edit your portfolio, and email you a download link when it’s ready. You can usually expect 60+ photos in your completed portfolio.
- The photos will be provided as a digital download – 12×8″ photographs. You are free to print your photos on your own, or purchase fine art products through us.
- If you’re interested in fine art printing, you will be invited to our exclusive design consultations, where we will assist you into turning your photos into art for your home.
2018 FAMJAM Pop up events
May 26th / May 27th – Spring Family Photos
September 29th / 30th – Fall Family Photos
Click on the events to learn more – we will be adding information to events over the next while, and please contact us with any questions you may have!